Odor Control Recycled Polyester
Recycled Thermo Polyester Yarn
Recycled Easy Dye Polyester Yarn
Natural look and soft touch
Coloured outdoor yarns
Soft and resilient.
a premium yarn
coloured soff multi yarns
ultra dull mélange polyester 100% eco-friendly
outdoor flame retardant
air textured yarn
miniglance - glance 730 - glance plus - maxiglance
antiflame and antibacterial polyester
fancy bicomponent yarns
modified polyester yarn
multi and micro filament polyester
ultra bright coloured polyester
hollow filament polyester
textured polyester yarns
bright flat polyester
extra bright polyester
Thanks to Mr. Emilio Falco, founder and for many years president and creator of the company's development.
Sinterama launched two new products during Techtextil (May 9th-12th 2017)...
Polygiene and Sinterama First to Launch 100% Recycled Permanent Odor Control Technology at Fiber Level...
IDeA CCR I, fund managed by IDeA Capital Funds SGR (company of DeA Capital group), takes over the control of Sinterama S.p.A. having acquired 51% of the shares of Sinterama S.p.A., while the remaining 49% remains with the historical shareholders...
Sinterama collabora al progetto Atelier del Camouflage ideato dall’artista Hilario Isola...
Sinterama S.p.A. - Via Gramsci 5 - 13876 Sandigliano (Biella) - Tel +39 015 24951 -
VAT no 01957880022 - Tax Code / Businness Reg. 12762940158 - R.E.A. CCIAA Biella 174799 - Capital: euro 13.892.409,37 i.v.